We’ve covered St. Patrick’s Day drinks, dinner ideas, decoration inspiration and even crafts for kids. Now it’s time for the most important part of any meal: the dessert. Keep reading for our round-up of favorite St. Patrick’s Day-themed treats!
1. Pot of Gold Cupcakes by bakingamoment.com
These rainbow cupcakes might seem like a job better left to the experts but with a little know-how you can make them too! Get the full recipe here.
2. Leprechaun Hat S’mores by thecakeblog.com
These adorable hats are perfect for a children’s party. Directions / recipe here.
3. Bailey’s Cheesecake Cupcakes by bakedin.com
If you prefer a little booze with your sweets try these tasty cheesecake recipe for a spin. Recipe here.
4. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies by frugalmomeh.com
What’s better than muddy buddies? Muddy buddies with Lucky Charms in the mix! Get the recipe here.
5. White Chocolate-Dipped Oreos by classymommy.com
These festive Oreos are the perfect grab-and-go snack for a party. Recipe here.
Which recipe do you want to try the most? Tell us in the comments below!