Last week we blogged about one of the brightest trends in the nation: the Color Run. Jogging a 5k is a whole different experience when you are being covered in dye while you complete the course! We gave six free registrations to several of our readers. All you had to do to enter was tell us what your favorite running shoe color combination was for a chance to win!
And the winners are…
- Elena – She chose pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, green (her favorite color!), and orange for Fall (her favorite season)
- Cecilia – She chose neon pink and yellow to rep the 80s.
- Stephanie – She chose purple (favorite color), pink (to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month in light of her grandmother’s fight) and glitter shades of grey!
- Deena – In her own words: “Pink for the girls and a reminder of the power of the pink ribbon; green for the boys that compliments the pink so well; and purple for royalty because all people deserve to live life richly!”
- Aye – Aye also chose pink in support of finding a cure for cancer.
- Blanca – Blanca’s top choice is teal with white trim, represented the ocean and the spray of the waves.
It was a blast seeing everyone’s creativity, from those rooting for their favorite sports teams to some intent on showcasing their pristine, colorful style to those who chose colors symbolizing their attitudes towards life to those who simply wished to support a good cause! Thank you to everyone who participated for making this a fun read.
Each winner will receive one free registration for the Color Vibe, happening this Saturday, Oct. 20. We look forward to seeing everyone doused in color and having a blast. Don’t forget, you can still register with a 25% discount when you use the code fairplexcolorvibe at the time of registration! Register here: https://colorvibe.pulsemob.com/event/los-angeles/