Summer is finally here and so are the outdoor Festivals!
If you need a break from college, work or life, in general, then you need to come to Fairplex this Friday, June 27 for Cheers — L.A.’s Wine, Spirits, Beer & Food Festival.
Tomorrow evening people from across Southern California will come to our Fairplex Farm for a celebration of the Los Angeles International Wine, Spirits and Beer Competitions. Guests will not only be able to enjoy unlimited tastings of award-winning wine, spirits and beer, but they will also be able to indulge in some of SoCal’s most popular food truck specialties.
Tickets are available online for $60 through June 26; $75 at the door. All guests must be 21 and over.
Admission ticket includes:
– Event admission & tastings of award-winning wine, spirits, beer and extra virgin olive oil
– Commemorative glass
– $10 in food truck bucks – Food trucks to be announced soon (bucks not valid at farm-fresh flatbread pizza oven)
– $35 is tax deductible and goes to support the educational programs of The Learning Centers at Fairplex
– Dance the night away with a DJ and stop by the silent auction
– Wine garden, beer tavern, spirits lounge and organic garden
Cheers is a fundraising event to benefit the educational programs of The Learning Centers at Fairplex. Through the distinctive resources of Fairplex, TLC provides a wide spectrum of innovative and enriching educational experiences that bring learning to life, benefit diverse communities and prepare participants for success.
For more information about Cheers or TLC, visit www.tlcfairplex.org.