VinePair gave their predictions for wine, beer and cocktail trends for 2015. While it’s impossible to say exactly what will fly and what will crash and burn in the food and beverage industry, it’s always fun to take a look at the possibilities and see how they come into play.
VinePair trend predictions include:
- Rise in popularity of white wines from Greece
- The addition of wine, beer and craft cocktails at fast-casual restaurants (Rubio’s, for example, serves Sangria and craft beers at their chains.)
- High demand for aged and craft rums, taking whiskey down a peg
- Craft beers > Budweiser (although we love both equally here at Fairplex)
- Portable wine containers will continue to be a thing.
Will any of these trends make it to Fairplex? Only time will tell. Check out the rest of VinePair’s predictions at FoodBeast.