Oktoberfest is all about beer and good times, but that doesn’t mean we condone drinking and driving. There are many ways to stay safe after the party:
1. Lyft/Uber: Car services like Lyft and Uber are a safe and easy way to get to and from Oktoberfest safely. Get dropped off and picked up whenever you would like. In fact, we’ve partnered with Lyft for Oktoberfest! New Lyft users receive $20 off their first ride. Just use promo code LACF and you’re all set.
2. Taxis: If you aren’t comfortable taking a Lyft or Uber, opt for a taxi. They will be servicing folks home every night of Oktoberfest.
3. Designated driver: If you’re coming with a group of friends, make sure you have a designated driver! This is the cheapest, easiest way to ensure that you won’t be driving under the influence after you leave Oktoberfest.
4. Pace yourself: We recommended all our guests pace themselves as they imbibe, but especially if you are driving yourself home. If you’re going to be driving home but still want a beer, make sure you stop drinking several hours before you plan to leave. Drink plenty of water, eat well and don’t get behind the wheel if you’re feeling even the slightest bit buzzed. In fact, we recommend not driving at all if you’ve been drinking — use one of the above options as your mode of transportation.
5. Ask a friend: If you did drive yourself to Oktoberfest and find yourself unable to drive afterwards, we allow you to leave your car overnight. Have a friend or family member pick you up and take you back to pick up your car in the morning, free of charge. The important thing is that you stay off the road if you’re under the influence of alcohol.
That’s it! We hope you have a good time, but most importantly, stay safe. Please feel free to ask any of our staff and security about our transportation options during the event. Thank you!