Today is it! If you’ve been on the fence about getting your final fill of corn dogs, funnel cake, great shopping, fun for the kiddies and more, well this is your last chance!
We are open 10am-10pm today and have plenty of ways to save and lots of things to do. So come down and don’t miss out on our last hours of fun!
Even if you’ve already visited the Fair, some things you might not have checked out include:
- The Wally Parks NHRA Museum
- Pan for Gold in Heritage Square
- Catch a Ballet Folklorico show in Plaza de las Americas
- Become a prince or knight in the Land of Frogs, Princesses and Knights
- Discover what’s more than skin deep in the Our Body exhibit
- Rock out with the Hit the Road Stage
- Say hello and mug for photos with our mascot Thummer in FairView Farms
- Live life on a dude ranch in Western Days and Rodeo Nights
- Plus much more!