Have you visited the discounts and promotions page on the L.A. County Fair Web site? Did you see all the ways to save money on tickets? So, there is absolutely no reason why you should pay full price to get into the greatest Fair in the country.
Here is a brief list of discounts:
• Opening Day, Friday, Sept. 5 – admission just $1 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Opening Day admission 5 p.m.-midnight: Ages 13+ $12, Ages 6-12 $ 7)
• Kids Free Fridays – Kids ages 12 and under are free every Friday with paid adult admission
• AT&T Any Day Admission Tickets – Go to any AT&T Wireless store beginning Aug. 1 to purchase admission tickets for just $10 for adults and $6 for ages 6-12. Each AT&T Adult and Child any-day admission ticket comes with an exclusive unlimited ride carnival wristband offer (purchase required, restrictions apply). Wristbands are $35 and must be purchased before 9 p.m., good until 11 p.m. weekdays; must be purchased before 4 p.m., available for use until 7 p.m. weekends. With purchase of the unlimited ride carnival wristband, customers will also receive a Smart Card good for any two midway carnival games (up to a $10 value). Wristbands must be purchased at a designated carnival wristband redemption kiosk.
• College Thursdays – Celebrate Thursdays throughout the Fair. Admission is just $5 for college students with proper identification.
• $5 after 5 – Admission after 5 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays is just $5. It’s a great way to spend a date night or just reinvent a weekday evening, presented by Dish Network.
• McDonalds Wednesdays – Admission to the Fair is just $20 Wednesdays, which includes an unlimited-ride carnival wristband. Vouchers for Wednesday specials are available beginning Saturday, Aug. 30, at participating Southern California McDonald’s restaurants.
• Ralphs Fun Pack – Wednesdays – Fridays, just $28, includes two weekday admission tickets; two five-ride carnival passes; two corn dogs & two16 oz. soft drinks (available in the carnival midway only); in-store bounce-back coupons good for Ralphs food products; Fun Pack coupons are available at participating Ralphs grocery stores, beginning Aug. 30 through Sept. 26, or while supplies last. Valued at more than $115. Presented by Ralphs.
Check out our discount page for all offers.OK people! We’re down to T-minus 21 days, nearing DEFCON 1. This is it! The 2008 L.A. County Fair will be here before you know it!!!!